jefdevil

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Since a long time ive been using my R4 card,

but 30 minutes ago after i putted something on my sd card an unplugged it from my pc, everything was removed from my SD card.

So i have tryed different Firmware even the Original, but it say's "Loading" and after 2 seconds it says " Menu? -.-' "

i can remember it had something of TTmenu in it, i also tryed the site we're i bought it (cuz there i could download te good Software, but unfortanitly That part of the site is down...)

so my question was can one of guy's help me ^^

Greetz,

Jefkee

jefdevil

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
DarthTheufel said:
You need YSMenu for DSTT. You have a fake DSTT.

thnx
biggrin.gif

i didn't even know i had a fake one ...

only need to find an nice Skin + Games again...

Night_Jesus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey guys, i need some help as well.

I wanted to play pokemon BW but it frozed on the starting screen and i couldnt even play it, so i download this Wood R4 that said it can fix it.

I added some folders into my micro SD card but i keep getting the "loading" screen.

I really want to play this game and im a huggggeeeee noob, so help would be appreciated, thanks
smile.gif

magicksun

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Argentina
Night_Jesus said:
Hey guys, i need some help as well.

I wanted to play pokemon BW but it frozed on the starting screen and i couldnt even play it, so i download this Wood R4 that said it can fix it.

I added some folders into my micro SD card but i keep getting the "loading" screen.

I really want to play this game and im a huggggeeeee noob, so help would be appreciated, thanks
smile.gif

Only the original r4 can support the wood , in the clones dont work =(

Night_Jesus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I think i have the original R4

If i can just play Pokemon BW on it, i dont mind whatever i lose, i already have a back up for it so in the worst case scenario, i can fix it......somehow
tongue.gif

Anyway i can make pokemon BW work? thats all i want atm
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: It's very sad and a poignant example of why preservation is so important.