julianx2rl

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Costa Rica
Hello! I have a problem.

When I try to boot Okami Den with my R4 SDHC GOLD Pro it just loads a blank screen.

I've read online that I need to upgrade my flashcard's kernel, but I already downloaded it from this website - (site)/2014-r4isdhc-gold-pro/ - and the same thing happens.

According to the site, I don't need to upgrade the Firmware and considering that the flashcard works on the 3DS's latest firmware, I'm willing to believe them.

There's something called YSMenu, I haven't tried it yet, if anyone can confirm whether that would work that'd be great!

Nikokaro

Lost philosopher... searching for a way out...
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
There's something called YSMenu, I haven't tried it yet, if anyone can confirm whether that would work that'd be great!
I have the same flashcart as you, that I use only with YSMenu, to get around the so called "time bomb", and I confirm that Okamiden works. But be careful not to mistake the kernel, bricking your cartridge.

Reactions: julianx2rl

julianx2rl

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Costa Rica
The what now... ? Oh shoot, I didn't know that was a thing. (The time bomb)

I'mma get YSMenu right away then!

Thanks!

julianx2rl

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Costa Rica
Alright, I didn't exactly do it right away, I ate something first, but now I have YSMenu set up and Okami Den runs.

But now something weird is happening, when I scroll through the games, it freezes when I go over Dragon Ball Attack of the Saiyans.

I don't boot it, I just scroll through it on the list and it'll stop working, freaking Goku, I'll just delete that one rom then...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: