OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone got the R4 to work with the patched Opera & the SC-Mini? I know that
Opera after patched with the Triforce patcher works with the SC-SD & SC-Lite. But
has anyone got the patched Opera to work with the SC-Mini? The Mini runs GBA games
just fine so it has the extra Ram, unlike the SC-rumble witch is lacking the Ram. But
when I run it on the R4 with the SC-Mini I get the Triforce boot screen then the cant
find Ram pack message.

Remember this is about the R4 & the SC-Mini not the Rumble.
tongue.gif

CatScam

ScamaRama!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
It should work just fine. Why?
Why? Like stated above “when I run it on the R4 with the SC-Mini I get the Triforce boot
screen then the cant find Ram pack message.” I wonder if I’m having problems with opera
& my slot 2 because my DS-lite is flashed. Anyone with a flashed DS been able to use the
opera patch?

zektor

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Works just fine on flashed DS units. How old (or new) is your Supercard? Some things have changed in the latest units, but that should not affect you, as I use brand new SD and Lite units and they work fine.

CatScam

ScamaRama!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Works just fine on flashed DS units. How old (or new) is your Supercard? Some things have changed in the latest units, but that should not affect you, as I use brand new SD and Lite units and they work fine.
Thanks for the heads up on the flashed DS working with the browser, so that rules
that out. I got my SC-Mini around when they first came out & it’s been an excellent
card, until this problem. I don’t get what’s wrong, I’ve tried many different patched
versions of the browser from ppl that clamed it’s working well on there cards, my
SC-Mini works fine. Other then buying the thing anyone got any ideas on what to try?
unsure.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FzVN9kIUNxw +1