Hacking R4 Revolution SDHC Firmware?

DCRX2020

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey all, I have this card here, it has a firmware 1.25 with moonshell. I've tried many other firmwares and they all don't work except this only firmware. Trying to figure out what works with this. Most games work but the main game I want to play is Portrait of Ruin, unfortunately, the game freezes in random places. Thanks.

P.S. If my flashcart is just a piece of shit, please send a link to one that I can use larger memory cards and directories, because on this one, I could only have about 12 games per directory on an 8GB card, thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_20210326_010108.jpg
    IMG_20210326_010108.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 221
Last edited by DCRX2020,

Nikokaro

Lost philosopher... searching for a way out...
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
..If my flashcart is just a piece of shit, please send a link to one that I can use larger memory cards and directories, because on this one, I could only have about 12 games per directory on an 8GB card, thanks!
Hi.:)
As I have repeated many times, r4 Gold Pro (chinese r4 clone) nowadays is very cheap but efficient, high compatibility with its kernel or with YSMenu (alternative software).
It supports up to 32gb microSD. :D
It is easily found on eBay and aliexpress, in Europe purchasable for less than 15 €.
Maybe someone else, who lives on your continent, can better advise you on where to buy at the best price. ^_^

DCRX2020

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi.:)
As I have repeated many times, r4 Gold Pro (chinese r4 clone) nowadays is very cheap but efficient, high compatibility with its kernel or with YSMenu (alternative software).
It supports up to 32gb microSD. :D
It is easily found on eBay and aliexpress, in Europe purchasable for less than 15 €.
Maybe someone else, who lives on your continent, can better advise you on where to buy at the best price. ^_^

Thanks, but I asked a question, you gave an opinion on what I should buy when I already have a card, so I'm trying to find information about this particular one. I have seen that one, but if it was possible to put something on this card I own if someone knew about it, I don't have to spend any additional money.

If someone knows about this card, I'd appreciate it if you could help me find what firmware I could use on it. Thanks.

Nikokaro

Lost philosopher... searching for a way out...
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Thanks, but I asked a question, you gave an opinion on what I should buy when I already have a card, so I'm trying to find information about this particular one. I have seen that one, but if it was possible to put something on this card I own if someone knew about it, I don't have to spend any additional money.

If someone knows about this card, I'd appreciate it if you could help me find what firmware I could use on it. Thanks.
I had replied to the second part of your statements, as I reported in the quote ...:)

Maglata

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bulgaria
Hey is it possible that you can give me the firmware that you have installed on it ? I have the same on and I've been trying to find it for ages ?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLN9qrJ8ESs