Hacking R4 Question

SumPersonGuy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You know how you can download different skins for the R4? Well, is there any way to make it so that you can change the skin you want to use inside of the R4? I know how to do it on the computer, but I don't know if there is a way to do it directly on the R4. Any (serious) help will be greatly appreciated.

myuusmeow

Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
You mean just picking from ones already on your R4? Press Select.

If you mean actually downloading skins on the R4...not really though. I guess you could use DSOrganize to download the file, use that DS unzipper thing (Don't remember the name), then DSOrganize to cut the files into the right place.

SumPersonGuy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sweet! Thanks a ton!

Sorry for the double post, but pressing select didn't do anything for me. I pressed select on the actual folder the files were in, and I pressed select on all the files inside the folder. Where am I supposed to press select, or does it not matter?

EDIT: Okay, I figured out the select thing, but now when I press select, it only changes between two themes, and I have 13 or so. Also, when I switch between the two themes it alternates between manual mode and automatic mode. Does switching themes have anything to do with that?

Thanks in advance for the help.

Edit: Posts merged together.
happy.gif
- Ace

Destructobot

Crave the Hammer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm not totally sure about this, but I thought you could only have up to 12 themes on the R4 at once. Maybe having more than 12 makes it go wonky.

Automatic mode switches themes every month (for the calendar theme that comes with the loader). As you keep pressing select, it should cycle through all of the themes in manual mode, then go back into automatic mode.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Had two cheeseburgers and a coke to fuel me up.