Hacking R4-pro / R4 ultra card problem.. pls help..

xxsmilexx

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi all, sorry for my english.. my english is not enought yet.. i have r4 card, my machine is ds lite and 3ds , ds xl.. my card box on write adres www.r4-pro.com but when i download and put in card it doesnt work, i tryed r4-ultra program , then it is work in my card but i cannot open any games and i cannot use in 3ds and xl.. how can i fix it? is it have 2012 r4-ultra program for all games or what will i use for my card.. i tryed a lot of programs but it doesnt work.. r4 clone ys menu dont work in my card.. i tryed all retrogamefan mutli card programs but it doesnt work...

pls help me, how can i fix my card? how can i update 1.44 and how can i play all new games in my card? can someone help me? :'( ...

i am waiting help... i hope so someone will be help...

Vampire01

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
I have checked the website you have left and get to the download the page but only find the kernel, no update patch found. why not you choose a r4i gold 3ds card from r4ids.cn. i have own one and it is really a nice card, update quicky and can suooprt the latest 3ds and dsi version. Maybe you should have a contact with you retailer and ask them to change another r4i gold 3ds card for you.

jimmyemunoz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Most Recent Kernel

most recent firmware updates

You do realize that when you download the files, from the links above, that you will need 7zip or WinZip to get the files out of file archive. You don't put the .zip files on the r4-pro card. Inside the .zip files are the files you need, and they go on the Micro SD card. It called extraction. Google it, if you don't know what it is.

Also, make sure you use "Panasonic SD Formatter v3.1" to format your micro sd card before adding any files.

Your card is really outdated, but all the files you need are in the links above. Your card is supposedly compatible with DSi v1.43 and lower firmware. For the 3DS your card is compatible with 2.1.0.4 and lower firmware :) (but you need to run the patches to achieve that compatibility)

Ask more questions if you're unsure because its been pretty dead around these forums anyways.

xxsmilexx

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
i tryed program, program is opening but doesnt work for game.. freezing white and black screen.. dont open any game... :-/

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/nUrYC-wHwzQ?si=CIF5SWwWIx4sXmqH