I recently made the mistake of buying a DS-X. But thankfully I was able to return it for a full refund cuz the 16gb thing didn't even work. (Though they just fixed the bug that was in it but I kinda don't care anymore) So now I'm thinking about buying an R4 or should I wait for the CycloEvo? (like 15 days away?) lately I've been hearing about the R4's spring breaking allot for the microsd thing? So im not sure if I should go with the R4. Whats everyones opinion.