Hacking R4 micro sd card suddenly kills Dsi XL ( and so any arm device? )

dxvid03

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Hi there, I´m new on the site and so I wanted some help with this trouble. As the title says, my r4 ( r4igold.cc a cheap one :c ) micro sd card "kills my ds".

The thing is, I was trying to get it working on my dsi on version 1.4.5U ( which seems impossible, as there wasn´t any firmware patch for it but i still tried to get it working using some other kernels and firmwares. But it never got past of the ds error screen ) so I gave up for a while, left the micro sd card on a shelf and the r4 cartridge laying somewhere else.

I did the procedures when trying to get it working ( format to fat32 and a clean install ) and the card was readable and everything but, some hours later I insert the micro sd in the r4 cartridge and then in the ds and suddenly, it doesn´t let it turn on. I thought it was some kinda of protection of the ds that may had turned on because of the wifi connection, so i quit the micro sd from the cartridge and then put it on a usb reader and it´s unrecognizable. So I try putting it in on some android phones and it doesn´t let them turn on either! Also, i put it in a sd adaptor so the side slot of the ds could recognize it at least on the dsi camera, and nope. it doesn´t let it boot. I don´t really know the cause of it and I doubt if it has any solution but I really want some guidance on the trouble.

As for the r4 cartridge, I put another micro sd in it and the ds booted up and recognized the cartridge but still didn´t load past the ds error screen.

What kind of corruption on a micro sd doesn´t let devices boot up?

All devices booted up after the card was removed so it´s really weird :(

( btw English isn´t my first language so sorry for the grammar :'' )

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: *teleports behind you* "Nothing personnel, kiddo" +1