Hacking R4 keeps randomly freezing

Retrorock

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've just bought a new R4III (I lnow it's a clone but thats the only thing they have) not too long ago and it keeps having the same problem you have. I went back to the shop and they told me it should be the SD card problem. But i change the SD card for like 3 times and it still have the same problem. Can I ask what do you mean the cart is dying? I just bought it!!!! This can't happen to me. 'sobs'

asuri

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Wipe the contact on the microsd and r4 and blow your sd slot and ds
maybe add a piece of paper behind the microsd to keep it from moving
For me, sometimes when I play while in bed I roll over and I accidentally freeze the game pretty sure cause something moved

Omninox

GBATemp's™ Retired Cheats Compiler
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
my problems the same as the others, i know for a fact that my R4's real and i've had it for nearly a year... ive never had a problem with it before, but now it crashes randomly when i go online or while im playing. I dont think its dying as two of my friends bought their one before i got mine... thanks in advance
unsure.gif

*edit*

ill try that now

19nazzy

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Just eject it and put it back and see if it helps. It has for me in the past. I've also re-formatted my card and added everything or certain games again.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Ending to the fallout series was lame could've gave us a bit more