R4-III With EZ Flash 3in1

Discussion in 'Other Flashing Hardware & Software' started by Rakoen, Mar 7, 2009.

1. Rakoen
    OP

Rakoen Newbie

Newcomer
    Feb 26, 2009
    Belgium
    I really need a good tutorial how this EZ works,
    I got the files in the GBA folder but the GBA folder is unusable, i can't se any game in it, and i can't delete it!?

2. mitch127

mitch127 Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 15, 2009
    the main answer is:R4 does not have inbuilt support for gba games THAT I KNOW OF, the only one off the top of my head that does is CycloDS which i have.
    to make it recognize them you need to download a homebrew app that will patch and send the games to the EZ.
    now for the bad news: from what i can gather you have got this EZ recently? if so then you will probably have the EZ 3-in-1 PLUS version which barely anything has support for.
    First step is to get GBA_Exploader v 0.58B. it must have B at the end otherwise it won't recognize EZ3in1plus.
    When you load it, at the top it willl have "GBA Exploader" then in brackets it will have the model. if it has [3-in-1Pls] then its a Plus version.
    that should be all you need for GBA games HOWEVER i don't know about rumble or Opera browser because I don't have an R4.
    if you need more help don't hesitate to ask.
    Just so you know, my EZ 3 in 1 wont save properly, i have replaced the battery and yet it doesn't work.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice