R4-III W/ EZ Flash 3in1 Weird GBA Rom Names [Pics]

Discussion in 'NDS - Emulation and Homebrew' started by shizdan, Mar 7, 2011.

1. shizdan
    OP

shizdan Member

Newcomer
    Dec 16, 2010
    United States
    I have an R4-III Upgrade SDHC (8GB) with an EZ Flash 3in1. When I load GBA_ExpLoader_058b0.NDS and attempt to read my .GBA roms they are displayed all wacky!.

-DS Lite
    -R4-III Upgrade V3.13 Firmware
    -GBA_ExpLoader_058b0.ds
    -R4_Clone YSMenu

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. shizdan
    OP

shizdan Member

Newcomer
    Dec 16, 2010
    United States
    Well considering my R4-III Upgrade is a crappy clone card I decided to order an Acekard 2i and hopefully that fixes my problems

3. Nebz

Nebz The N00b

Jul 1, 2010
    United States
    Rhode Island
    Did you try formatting your card and putting everything back on? My card did the same to a lot of my nds games at one point until I formatted it and tried again.

It was always a bunch of strange file names and said I had no games... When I clicked one of those file names it would freeze. Then again I didn't own the EZ Flash so I don't know how big of a difference it makes.

4. shizdan
    OP

shizdan Member

Newcomer
    Dec 16, 2010
    United States
    I formatted the card multiple times and would get mixed results. My GBA + DS games were never correct.

5. Kaoid

Kaoid GBAtemp Regular

Feb 29, 2012
    England
    actually it may not be wacky roms. when my micro sd card got slightly corrupted by dsorganise 3.2, it corrupted a folder and going into it on my r4 show what your ds showed but going into it on a laptop showed there was errors with the folder. its probaly corrupted.

6. Luigi2012SM64DS

Luigi2012SM64DS G-old member

Banned
    Aug 27, 2011
    Canada
    Minecrapt
    epic camera.
    make sure nothing is corrupt