r4 how to use cheats for action replay?

Discussion in 'R4 DS' started by CoolFlameMan78, Mar 27, 2011.

Mar 27, 2011
  1. CoolFlameMan78
    OP

Newcomer CoolFlameMan78 Member

United States
    [​IMG] r4 how to use cheats for action replay for the cheats codes and thank u for the help?

2. Zorua

Zorua Newbie

Which R4 do you have? What is the url mentioned on the box of your r4?

3. CoolFlameMan78
    OP

United States
  4. Zorua

Zorua Newbie

Hello. Download this and extract the folder inside it to your desktop. Then, copy over everything from that folder to the root of your SDcard. Then, download the USRCHEAT from here and extract the .dat from that archive to the cheats folder which should be present inside the rpg folder in your sd card. Now, start up the r4 and highlight the game which you want to enable cheats for, press the start button and cheats should show up. Enable the cheats that you want and enjoy! [​IMG]

5. CoolFlameMan78
    OP

United States
    [​IMG] hi Zorua when i use r4 revoultion flash card action replay cheat
    codes and i figure it out and thank u for help

6. sfslayer0411

Newcomer sfslayer0411 Newbie

United States
    hi, i looked at your r4 wood setup guideand i am having trouble putting cheats on r4 wood firmware i was wondering maybe you can help. i downloaded usrcheat and renamed it to USRCHEAT.dat and the cheat code manager. well the problem i am having is that when using the cheat manager, i press the open cheat database and i press the usrcheat thingy and no list comes out. i . so i downloaded another usrcheat thing from a website and deleted the one that didn't work because you can't have more than one file(for usrcheat). the other problem is that when trying to enable the cheats, i did all of the things and when i highlight the game, to go to the cheats, (in my case pokemon black), the cheats icon doesn't pop up. the icon well its the thing that says press x cheats. anyway can you help me please!? thank you.

7. CoolFlameMan78
    OP

United States
    [​IMG] hi sfslayer0411 Hello. Download this and extract the folder inside it to your desktop. Then, copy over everything from that folder to the root of your SDcard. Then, download the USRCHEAT from here and extract the .dat from that archive to the cheats folder which should be present inside the rpg folder in your sd card. download xml zip and the usercheat.dat and put in rpg cheats folder extract the 2 files and press start and press settings and press r buttons three times and when u see AR turn it on and press a button to save the settings and for the action replay name the games icon and when u playing the game and press select button name of the game cheats codes and press y cheats and press x click ok and press a button to use to active the cheat and going to work enjoy

http://cheats.gbatemp.net
    is too the download usercheat.dat.zip and the download cheats.xml.zip

r4 wood firmware v1.28 update
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VTFDY22E

in seconds and plz regular download this file

8. Skeet1983

Member Skeet1983 GBAtemp Addict

United States
    Unable to download cheat.dat, link to it is down... :(