Hacking r4 help

thenoteleks

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i recently bought an r4 (my acekard2 stopped loading games, and would just stay stuck on a loading screen) and i am having some trouble getting the r4 to work. i followed the directions on installing the files from the r4 website and i still cannot get the card to work. when i load the card up the top screen immediately says "loading..." and just stays there. can anybody help a noob out?

edit: i also noticed that
a. my r4 came with no disk, which i didn't think mattered because you can download the software from the website
b. my r4 is not spring loading
i didn't know if these facts are significant or not. please help me!

ENDscape

REBORN! I will post with my Dying Will!!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
So you have an acekard and downgraded to an r4? ohk...
Theres a chance you got a wrong firmware. Theres alot of fw out there. Make sure you got the 1.18 since thats the latest one, not 1.19 or other ones.

thenoteleks

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thanks for the links. looks like i bought a fake. i had to buy a new card because my acekard stopped working after 2 1/2 months of use.

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
thenoteleks said:
thanks for the links. looks like i bought a fake. i had to buy a new card because my acekard stopped working after 2 1/2 months of use.

write an honest professional letter and request a return. everyone knows the ak2 just got off over 3 months worth of DOA and FAT error'ed kits.

-another world

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hke2YUirpf4 +1