Features
Game Fix's (Lag Fix's)
New default skin
Yasu Bug Fix Integrated
New Directory Icons(Vista Folder)
Says R4-H
Says 1.19(to show r4team.com up)
Etc..

Now dont start calling me a uber firmware hacker becuase i know anyone could do it if they had the time
rolleyes.gif

Please dont flame me!

Download Here

psycoblaster

Divine
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
THERE IS SOMETHING CALLED THE EDIT BUTTON. THIS IS WHAT YOU CALL A DOUBLE POST.
"DOUBLE POST"
SPELLED D - O - U - B - L - E P - O - S - T
you could've edit your other post without creating a thread about the same exact thing.

psycoblaster

Divine
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
@fgghjjkll
first of all, if you understand toni's post well, then you'll figure out what you are misunderstanding.

if you see curley, he wasn't with us during the "scene".
that's why he doesn't understand the problem even if I tell him.

And you'll also understand that this fails because it is a YSmenu with a different skin.

AeroHex

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
m not worried about what you say cause what ever you do flame me or what ever cause i dont give a shit what you say

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
psycoblaster said:
And you'll also understand that this fails because it is a YSmenu with a different skin.

I've just had a look and it's definitely not YSMenu. It's basically all the patches and stuff that others have written pre-applied to 1.18.

Beve can I make a suggestion. You should really change the name to R4 Pre-patched or something as that's basically what it is. You've not actually done anything yourself, it's mostly other peoples work applied to a firmware, so it shouldn't be classed as a hack. It's good that you credited the original people who wrote the stuff but out of respect for the original coders you should provide links to either the tools you used or the coders site.

Much better job on this then your last attempt. Less ego and more action is always a good thing.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Badcatalex @ Badcatalex: they killed LittleBigPlanet online, which was the main core of every LBP game