Hacking R4 Gold 3DS RTS Plus white screen

PlesBien

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I got a R4 Gold 3DS RTS Plus today and am trying to get it to work, but I'm getting a white screen. What firmware should I be using?

I couldn't find anything for firmware for the Plus, so I assumed it used the same kind as the regular R4 Gold 3DS RTS and tried the latest version of wood to no avail. I also tried following the TWLoader guide for the non-Plus version but still got a white screen there. I tried the card in both my 3DS and my old DS phat and it was recognised as the spoofing Japanese game on both, but gave white screens on both. Am I using the wrong firmware?

EDIT: solved. For anyone who finds this thread and has a similar problem:
1. The blue back R4 Gold 3DS RTS/Plus cards apparently have trouble with some larger micro SDs. I was originally using a class 10 32GB Sandisk ultra (the red and grey ones), and fixed it by switching to an ordinary 8GB sandisk card.
2. The flashcart portion of the Plus is identical to the non-Plus version and as such uses the same firmware.

Last edited by PlesBien,

Sleet

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
After testing Sandisk Ultra 32GB in many R4i Gold Plus cards I thought the issue was fixed. Perhaps it is, but only the new batches, and the old batches have the same issues as the regular blue R4i Gold RTS.
1. The blue back R4 Gold 3DS RTS/Plus cards apparently have trouble with some larger micro SDs. I was originally using a class 10 32GB Sandisk ultra (the red and grey ones), and fixed it by switching to an ordinary 8GB sandisk card.

Last edited by Sleet,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hke2YUirpf4 +1