Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I'm glad they're getting sued.

No more noobs asking "Hi. HOW DO I FIX MAH R4?????"

Besides. They stopped producing them, why even bother? It's dead. You can't just take something already dead, and kill it, because it's already dead.

MegamanSPX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
It says R4 and other similar devices will get sued(Acekard,CycloDS,DSTT etc.).They just mentioned R4 because it was the most well known cart in the market.

kobykaan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
so its only valid in JAPAN?

Guess then that R4 factory will be moving to SWEDEN or even Antigua ??

OR ANYWHERE not JAPAN?

lol
tongue.gif

Mr_Madagascar

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
MegamanSPX said:
It says R4 and other similar devices will get sued(Acekard,CycloDS,DSTT etc.).They just mentioned R4 because it was the most well known kart in the market.
True, I neglected to see that originally. I guess since this is a lot broader that it could easily be moved up a forum level. (Mods feel free to do so and change thread title to something more appropriate -- i.e. "Flash Card Makers getting sued".)

ojsinnerz.

Damned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Sigh.

This doesn't change anything. Just know that.

Piracy has always lived, and it has never been taken down. Just like how the government set up rules for downloading, but people download illegal content anyway. Get my point? Even if they try hard, they can't stop it. Maybe they'll slow the flashkart companies down, but that's about it.

g4med4d

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There will always be pirates around. Simple supply and demand. Some folks download for variety, some for cost. I still buy original PC games. Once downloading gets complicated, I won't bother.
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: