jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
If you want a replica that can't do anything, you can take a look at Spinal_cord's R4Menu homebrew, which is basically a homebrew that shows the first screen of the R4, and you can link to 3 different homebrew for the button icons. That is the best you are ever going to get.

Fishaman P

Speedrunner
Trophies
Website
twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
jurassicplayer said:
If you want a replica that can't do anything, you can take a look at Spinal_cord's R4Menu homebrew, which is basically a homebrew that shows the first screen of the R4, and you can link to 3 different homebrew for the button icons. That is the best you are ever going to get.
But I thought the ARDSi didn't support DLDI?

Snailface

My frothing demand for 3ds homebrew is increasing
Trophies
Engine Room with Cyan, watching him learn.
XP
Fishaman P said:
jurassicplayer said:
But I thought the ARDSi didn't support DLDI?
Older ARDSi's have microSD slots for save backups and homebrew. Certain homebrews that won't run natively, like NesDS, can be DLDI patched to run. I use the fake R4 firmware to DLDI patch on my ARDSi -- it's easy and convenient.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: But I bet that would be more for a flashcart than a consumer repro board.