R4 Flash

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by Gamenews6, May 31, 2007.

1. Gamenews6
    OP

Gamenews6 GBAtemp Regular

Oct 26, 2002
    East London, England, UK
    I'm thinking of getting an R4 Flash card after reading reviews i think this would be the best for my DS Lite
    I am in the UK and I am wondering where would be the best place to buy this card from.
    I have seen the following website (HERE) but not sure whether i should trust it.

What do you guys think?

2. Albertoil

Albertoil Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Mar 30, 2007
    United States
    Somewhere in Nowhere.
    you should buy from dealextreme they got the best offer.. [​IMG]

3. 4saken

4saken Retired Ace Attorney

Nov 28, 2006
    Too bad it takes a long time.
    There's a R4 seller thread lost somewhere on this forum- you might be able to find a UK shipper.

4. iwakura

iwakura HHNNNNNNGGGG

Jul 20, 2006
    United States
    California
    as mentioned, dealextreme will run you the lowest cost, along with the sloweset shipping (10-17 days?)

there's R4Seller in the "want to sell" forums, but tons of people don't trust him (because of his username obviously), and apart from that, i'd say read this thread.

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=33039
    and specifically look under UK...

5. 4saken

4saken Retired Ace Attorney

Nov 28, 2006
    There's also another thread.. I think it's run by Warm Woolly Sheep (or something along the lines of that)

6. Gamenews6
    OP

Gamenews6 GBAtemp Regular

Oct 26, 2002
    East London, England, UK
    Thanks for all your replies guys. I decided to by from the website which I found Addict Supplies, UK, and it was excellent from customer service, ordering & delivery. It only took 1 day from order to receive the item R4 Flash card and 2GB micro SD Card. Ordered on Friday 01 June and recieved Saturday 02 June.

I surely recommend if you are in the UK to order from this store - addictsupplies.com/

7. Hit

Hit GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Nov 4, 2005
    Netherlands
    I bought mine at Dealextreme it came in 2weeks
    I payed 42 dollar for an R4 + 1GB Japanese Kingston

8. KMC

KMC Member

Newcomer
    May 28, 2007
    United States
    Miami, Florida
    I would have to recommend Gameyeeeah. GBAtemp supports them, and they are an official reseller of the R4. Link to the page to buy it. You should always look for a reputable reseller, or else you'll get ripped off. [​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice