Gaming r4 fix 4 MaL:BIS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
... It is posts such as these that irritate the hell out of me. Seriously TC, go search first before asking, the answer can be found easily.

Alerek

Trophies
Website
alerek.cjb.net
XP
Country
United States
I have a M3 simply, in the same boat... buying the game today. It's not hard to get $35 together, and this game is worth it. If you can't acquire the cash, or cant trade some games in for it, then you probably shouldn't be buying a game anyway
tongue.gif

MaGnUmKiLLa

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well for the love of god guys don't answer his question or anything. Let's all just sit and tell him how dumb he is cause he just happened to buy the R4. I wish we were all not only geniuses but psychics and had the foresight and knowledge to buy a better flashcart. If only we all could have been as smart as you guys. Real quick, do you people that keep saying that an r4 fix is never coming out actually know that? Have you talked to the people that do this stuff and had them personally tell you that it's not happening? I'm just wondering cause your awful sure of yourself and you just keep saying it so I'm assuming that you have absolute proof that an r4 fix is never happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)