Hacking [R4][Firmwares] * - Ask For Your R4i-SDHC Clone Firmware! - *

umbjolt

Wild jolteon
Trophies
XP
Country
I have an R4 gold pro revolution and more random stuff (seriosly, I don't know what clone of clone is this r4). I' ve tried to unbrick it using the swap method but always stuck on erasing device.
The label reads as www.r4i-gold.me. I' ve used the firmware in that page, the firmware from r4i-gold.com (using wayback machine) and from r4sdhc and always the same (Later, I discovered that the firmwares I was downloading were EXACTLY the same using HxD xD)
A photo is attached.
Could anyone help me? Thanks :)
r4-jpg.62796

Anyone?

Yansen

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
So, we all know that sometimes getting the correct firmware or the upgrade .nds file its a pain in the ass, ill be grabbing and looking for the files that you need to use your OLD R4 cards.

Note: Remembers that the firmware does not mean that your card will work on v11 without patching the whitelist on the 3ds or using the patches on some custom firmwares, as well as using the TW Slot Launcher from Apache Thunder.

Do You See Your OLD Card Here?

Screenshot_1.png

Then Download It! : https://filetrip.net/3ds-downloads/...16-scarletdreamz-r4-firmwares-0-1-f33531.html

Remember that the clones that use the .hk domain are the ones with the label not linear, more like a splash year logo, as you can see on the white ones posted above.

I have tried the http://wiki.gbatemp.net/wiki/Ultimate_Flashcart_Download_Index however, some of the websites are down. and some other don't got the files from old cards that they used to make.

How Do I Request An R4 Firmwares?

If you need a firmware, feel free to ask!, if im not around, maybe someone can help you, and i can add it to the .zip file later on!.

Note: For requesting an r4 firmware, please post a picture of your card, and possible state the domain/vendor. as example:

"r4i-sdhc.com" or "r4isdhc.com" or "r4i-sdhc.hk"

Enjoy!.

Hello, can you help me with my r4i rts lite ? i cannot find the right firmware, last time i bought at MBK bangkok.. the seller said that it is original :(

This is the picture
IMG_2164.JPG
IMG_2164.JPG

I've tried all your link provided here.. Thanks Before

JrBert

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
hey guys!
I'm trying by hours to find a firmware for my R4i but no results. I can't even find that version on web.
Please, take a look at the picture. It looks like a R4i Upgrade/R4iv3, but it has "3ds" in the yellow splash.
I trying dozens of firmwares, but it always giving the "MENU?" error.

iVV5jqe.jpg

wvMVz7U.jpg

Last edited by JrBert,

Vlad_78

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
That's it guys , I'm looking to time the kernel of this flash card, if someone has help me?
3i5Sgdq.jpg
front
zH6Y6ao.jpg
back<br />
d8HCmop.jpg
box<br />
DiH6d0X.jpg
<br />Icone game
vaDq06F.jpg
<br />When you start , it happens with the flash card:glare:

This came from my zenfone GO using fuckstaka

Last edited by Vlad_78,

JrBert

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Reactions: Vlad_78

kid sampson

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
R4I-SDHC-3DS-V5.jpg

What firmware is compatible with this card? I hate the layout of the stock firmware already installed on it and hope I can replace it with something akin to what the Acekard ran back in the early DS days.

Deleted member 333767

Trophies
XP
I have an R4 SDHC Duel Core 2014, I've been using the official firmware for it.

But it appears to have an inbuilt timebomb which renders the flashcard useless and forces you to get the latest firmware.

Anything I can do about this? All my 3DSs are on 9.2, there's no need for me to update the R4 firmware every month.

electimon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I come to revive this thread since the op is presumably gone i will tell you where you can get your firmware for your flash kartz

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjK2lPBzGzo