Gaming r4 firmware help!

usmagen

OP
Trophies
Website
usmagen.deviantart.com
XP
Country
hi guys just wanna ask something that's been bothering me for the longest time: everytime i try to upgrade my firmware to version 1.11 games just wont load! same goes with moonshell. im left with no choice but to downgrade again. another thing is that my games and save files gets corrupted. they wont load and just hang up, and when i load my microsd card to the computer my game folder is empty, as in everything including saves. its so frustrating. any help people? :'(

JohnSearle

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hi guys just wanna ask something that's been bothering me for the longest time: everytime i try to upgrade my firmware to version 1.11 games just wont load! same goes with moonshell. im left with no choice but to downgrade again. another thing is that my games and save files gets corrupted. they wont load and just hang up, and when i load my microsd card to the computer my game folder is empty, as in everything including saves. its so frustrating. any help people? :'(

Might find more answers in the R4 Section... ?

- John

usmagen

OP
Trophies
Website
usmagen.deviantart.com
XP
Country
alright, my frie
nyanya.gif
nd!

Sailor

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well, this isn't the right section..but try copying all your games and saves, then reformatting you card..[if you dunno how to do that, just ask], and then try loading the new firmware. Then just copy your games and saves back ^__^
That SHOULD fix any problems you have :\

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    rvtr @ rvtr: Spam bots again.