Hacking r4 firmware help

mrashoo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
i just bought a nintendo ds and was searching for a r4 card purchased one which is r4i V1.41 upgrade with wifi the problem is i tried many firmwares but no one was working and then i went to a shop he installed 1.17 which is working fine but when i try to play new games on it is says error loading rom reset system ive come to this site and downloaded firmware v1.27 and copied the files to card but when i run it first it says loading then icon turns red and it says menu? can anyone help me i need to play some new games and please also tell me which vrsion will work and how to install it i dont know much about NDS . thanks

Buleste

Old Fart
Trophies
Website
www.redbubble.com
XP
Country
mrashoo said:
i just bought a nintendo ds and was searching for a r4 card purchased one which is r4i V1.41 upgrade with wifi the problem is i tried many firmwares but no one was working and then i went to a shop he installed 1.17 which is working fine but when i try to play new games on it is says error loading rom reset system ive come to this site and downloaded firmware v1.27 and copied the files to card but when i run it first it says loading then icon turns red and it says menu? can anyone help me i need to play some new games and please also tell me which vrsion will work and how to install it i dont know much about NDS . thanks
I'm going to guess that as it is a 1.4.1 with WiFi then it has www.r4i-sdhc.com on the front of the card. If so go to that web address and download the latest kernel from there. If it has a different web address then please either give the web address on here so we can help you find which is the best kernel for that cart or go to the web address yourself and see what it says there.

mrashoo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
yes bro you are right it has address www.r4i-sdhc.com on front and box also downloading the firmware frm there .. will update you soon thanks

mrashoo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
it says r4i-dshc not sdhc sorry i went to site its in chinese but download is not working i think its a clone or china copy so any sugesstions for that ?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: @Purple_Heart was a SSD worth it? Did it make a significant diference?\