R4 + EZ Flash 3 in 1 problem!

Discussion in 'R4 DS' started by TR88, May 16, 2008.

May 16, 2008

R4 + EZ Flash 3 in 1 problem! by TR88 at 3:06 AM (1,807 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. TR88
    OP

Newcomer TR88 Member

United States
    Yesturday I recieved my EZ flash 3 in 1 I had bought on amazon, I have an R4 and saw it works with the R4 so I put it in and downloaded the GBA roms I wanted and put them in a folder along with a save folder inside the GBA Folder, then after that I downloaded the 3in1_ExpPack_Tool and started up my r4, as soon as I had started the 3in1_ExpPack_Tool it said "3in1 expansion pack not found Please redo from start" I've tried over and over and searched on the net for answers to my problem but nothing is working, I'm afraid it may be broken. If you could help that would be great.

2. Anglophile

Newcomer Anglophile Member

United States
    You need to put a program on your R4 that's called GBA Exploader by Rudolph.
    It's freeware and it allows you to use the 3-in-1 on your R4 and run GBA games.

Google it, extract the files, and put the .nds file on your R4 and you're good to go! Simply run the program to run your GBA games!

3. TR88
    OP

Newcomer TR88 Member

United States
    Thx a lot it works! =P GBAtemp rulez

4. Narin

Former Staff Narin The Cheat Master, kupo!

United States
    3in1_ExpPack_Tool is the old version and will not work with the new 3in1 devices. You need the GBA exploder found here http://kotei.blog.so-net.ne.jp/