Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yaynds.gif
R4 DS Revolution Card Wood Compatible for NDS & DS Lite and also i want to know is the Kingston 2GB MicroSD Card and how much capcity it take to fit nintendo ds games roms and does it store nintendo gamboyadvance game roms too it stores and i want to know how many weeks and days shipment mailbox in america
http://shoptemp.com/products/R4-DS-Revolut...-Lite-p-29.html

thanks in advance

Krestent

What to post?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
DS roms range from 16 mb (shovelware or very old games) to 128 mb (for games such as Pokemon. The cart will not run GBA games, you need an expansion pack for that. Also, please improve your grammar skills.

Depravo

KALSARIKÄNNIT
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Krestent said:
DS roms range from 16 mb (shovelware or very old games) to 128 mb (for games such as Pokemon.
Games under 32Mb are not necessarily shovelware. Also, DS ROMs go up to 512Mb in size although there are not many this large.

The Pi

Lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
You max microsd is 2GB which is OK sized really "how many games" isn't really a valid question since roms are anything from 8MB to 512MB but 32, 64 and 128 are the most common

http://gbatemp.net/t239860-the-free-shipping-survey just click "show results" below the poll

And stop saying "R4 DS Revolution Card Wood Compatible for NDS & DS Lite" just say R4 or R4 with wood. We know what you mean
wink.gif

SteamingDragon24

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
RoMee I thought they banned this guy

QUOTERupeeClock I swear to god this SteamingDragon24 is a spambot or something, all of his posts are really weirdly written.

hey guys

and be to nice to customers and be good ok and also im not a spambot and also dont be rude
rolleyes.gif

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
SteamingDragon24 said:
QUOTE said:
RoMee I thought they banned this guy

QUOTERupeeClock I swear to god this SteamingDragon24 is a spambot or something, all of his posts are really weirdly written.

hey guys

and be to nice to customers and be good ok and also im not a spambot and also dont be rude
rolleyes.gif
No offence, but every one of your posts are all really weirdly written, with poor language and not-so-subtle descriptions that are seemingly designed to try and sell every product you ask questions about, as though you already have an informed opinion.
On top of that you've been asking about almost every other product Shoptemp has.

Also you're not our customer, here you and I, we're just forum browsers.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: I swallowed macaroni & cheese for dinner. :P +1