r4 ds one hot limit?

Discussion in 'R4 DS' started by Mmy910, Feb 13, 2008.

Feb 13, 2008

r4 ds one hot limit? by Mmy910 at 3:59 PM (1,522 Views / 0 Likes) 5 replies

1. Mmy910
    OP

Newcomer Mmy910 Newbie

I downloaded a usrcheat file that had the wild pokemon modifier codes and i opened it up in the cheat code editor and it shows everthing just fine. but in the r4 ds it only goes up to pokemon #237 out of 493 one the one hot list. ive double checked the codes and they are correctly typed. I tried inputting the rest that dont show up into a new folder it works but is taking really long time putting the remainder codes in there. from what i know there isnt such thing as a copy and paste method for the cheat code editor. so I'm wondering if there is a limit with codes within a folder that have the one hot option check marked.if anyone out there could save me the time and hassle of inputting them by letting me know whats going on i'd appreciate it. thanks.

2. asuri

Member asuri GBAtemp Fan

Canada
    hot option? theres no limit within a folder if u mean hot by automatic??, is the dat encrypted when u put them in? codes wont show up unless its off

3. Mmy910
    OP

Newcomer Mmy910 Newbie

I know that the there is no limit. the dat is not encrypted as well. I just want to know how come even though there isn't a code limit in a folder that not all the codes are showing up? there are 495 codes under one folder and it stops after code 239. making another folder and adding the remainder helped but I already took an hour adding codes and still have alot more left to go. why add them if the usrcheat i downloaded already has them? does it matter if I'm using the latest r4 ds update? if someone had a working usrcheat file with all the wild pokemon modifier codes it would really help. this is for pokemon diamond usa btw

4. Sephi

Member Sephi fool

United States
    try rayders cheat.dat
    you can get it from his sig

5. DarkAura

Member DarkAura Offline

Canada
    Here's a link to they guy's profile. He's a real cheatmaster, update the database almost daily. Click his sig

6. Mmy910
    OP

Newcomer Mmy910 Newbie

as a matter of fact i AM using Raydens cheat file. there is actually a few pokemon diamond entires in the database and I made sure just one of them matched the game id. its showing all the codes as well as the pokemon modifier codes until a certain point down the list and it just stops showing.