Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom

R4 DS loader 1.10 official French and Korean translations

Two new languages

r4ds.gif
The R4 team have released two new official loader translations for the R4 DS. The loader is now available in French and Korean, the French translation has been written by our very own Costello. No mention of other languages to come, but I'm sure new translations will follow soon. Hopefully the next loader will also incorporate them into one single loader like the CycloDS Evolution.

Download your desired translation locally below:

download.gif
5.gif
Download French R4 DS Loader 1.10
download.gif
16.gif
Download Korean R4 DS Loader 1.10

icon11.gif
Home page

Thanks to Ad_Enuff for the news tip.

tjas

The Gbatemp HRManager
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
How nice! I don't want a dutch translation.. Keep it english! well good english not Engrish
tongue.gif

Maikel Steneker

M3 Fanboy
Trophies
Website
ndss.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
How nice! I don't want a dutch translation.. Keep it english! well good english not Engrish
tongue.gif
I do want a Dutch translation. Just because it looks more professional. I can understand English too...

Maybe I can do the translation to Dutch. I don't know how to do that though... Do you need technical knowledge?

shaunj66

GBAtemp Administrator
OP
Administrator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
tongue.gif

I do want a Dutch translation. Just because it looks more professional. I can understand English too...

Maybe I can do the translation to Dutch. I don't know how to do that though... Do you need technical knowledge?
Contact the R4 team. If they agree, they'll send you an Excel spreadsheet with all the English strings and you just need to write the translations in a new column.

Maikel Steneker

M3 Fanboy
Trophies
Website
ndss.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
tongue.gif

Contact the R4 team. If they agree, they'll send you an Excel spreadsheet with all the English strings and you just need to write the translations in a new column.
Alright! I can at least try...

Maikel Steneker

M3 Fanboy
Trophies
Website
ndss.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
Here's an updated version of my patch program if anyone's interested in running either of these on different region / manufacturer hardware.
patch04

Wow! It rocks that you're still doing this! I won't need it this time, but I will probably need a new one in the future:

R4 Team said:
Hi, Maikel Steneker

??we will announce German and Holand kernel soon.

Maikel Steneker
  Dear R4 Team,

I'm a proud owner of a R4. It really is the best flashcart I have. It's great to see the improvements of each new loader. Not only the fixing of non-working games is very fast, but also features like DLDI Auto Patching are added, which is a nice surprise.

The only thing I'm missing (except for better Download Play support, which I heard you are working on) is a Dutch version of the loader. I can understand English just fine, but I think many people would like to see a Dutch translation.

I asked shaunj66 (GBAtemp) if there was a possibility for me to do the Dutch translation. He said I should contact you, the R4 Team, to get a spreadsheet with strings to be translated. Could you send me this spreadsheet, so I can translate the English strings to Dutch? If it would mean that a Dutch loader will be released soon, I am more than happy to help you with this.

Regards,

--
  Maikel Steneker

I wish my grass was EMO, so it'd cut itself!
best regards.

I just received that. I hope we will see it soon, and that we will see the M3 Simply loader... Though we probably don't need it thanks to iq_132
laugh.gif

go185

Trophies
XP
Country
Seems like the R4/M3DS are slowly adding multiple languages to their cart(s). Hope it gets translated into dutch for the people who want it

Maikel Steneker

M3 Fanboy
Trophies
Website
ndss.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
I just got another email from the R4 Team:
R4 Team said:
Hi Maikel

Please kindly find the file in the attachment.

Regards,
Frank
In the attachment was a file (R4 Strings v1.09.xls) that I translated to Dutch. I sent it to the R4 Team, so they have the Dutch strings now. I guess we'll just have to wait now...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: I even convinced my dad to watch Fallout lol. He's enjoying it so far