Hacking R4 Download play

Jubei187

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
After reading the awesome review, im curious about the download play. It shows in some cases that it failed. Is this because the recieving nds wasnt flashed? If so will download play off of an r4 work with FLASHED nds's?

Jubei187

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Im sure whoever did the review knows the answer to this question. They just didnt clarify, but yeh if it DIDNT work flashed-to-flashed with r4 sending it out then that would be pretty wierd.

mstaspawkl

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have a question. i do not know if this has been answered in the forum or the review, but i know download play is a bit sketchy, but are people talking about single cart download play? what about multicart download play. will running games off r4 work with other people that have the real cart? what about .. if everyone had r4ds's... will multiplayer work. all these questions are with unflashed DS lites. thanks

phoood

taking it to a whole new level.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
i have a question. i do not know if this has been answered in the forum or the review, but i know download play is a bit sketchy, but are people talking about single cart download play? what about multicart download play. will running games off r4 work with other people that have the real cart? what about .. if everyone had r4ds's... will multiplayer work. all these questions are with unflashed DS lites. thanks

Theres only one type of "Download play" and thats "single cart download play"

there is no such thing as "multicart download play". Just "multicart play".

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I kept thinking jaws was gonna come up and attack