Hacking R4 Deluxe??

SonicRax

Egg-Mayo: The Movie
Trophies
XP
Country
...So many R4 clones. I'm starting to wish all the people even making these disgusting clones will go bankrupt, and have to live on canned beans forever. x.x

AeroHex

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
ride on there updates
rolleyes.gif

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Hexane26 said:
ride on there updates
rolleyes.gif

If their updates are anything like any of the other clone updates then the firmware is still exactly the same as the real 1.18 except with some hex editing to change the version number. There's no compatibility fixes in any of them even though it says there is.

AeroHex

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
yeah probably i use r4 sdhc kernel and ysmeu

they use r4 injector change the names around then use yasu bug fix then fix the gui so its not Japanese and there some game fixes thats all there is to it and people think WOW

Holaitsme

10/10 would be loyal again
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hexane26 said:
yeah probably i use r4 sdhc kernel and ysmeu

they use r4 injector change the names around then use yasu bug fix then fix the gui so its not Japanese and there some game fixes thats all there is to it and people think WOW

But didn't you just change moonshell to sakura, change 1.18 to 2.00 and remove some text.

Holaitsme

10/10 would be loyal again
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
stupid said:
no you idiot not my kernels there a thred here on how to get r4sdhc kernel going on r4

facepalm (-__-"

facepalm8bu0.jpg

I'm not talking about the sdhc clone firmware, I'm talking about your "firmwares" you remember the "custom ones" and how you did less than what the supposed r4 deluxe team did......
on top of that you expected people to go "wow".

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Hexane26 said:
no you idiot not my kernels there a thred here on how to get r4sdhc kernel going on r4

Don't get all shirty with holaitsme simply cos he pointed out one of your actions that you don't like to be reminded of. You slagged someone off for doing the same thing as you did, only you did less. You don't think the irony of that is worth pointing out? I certainly did.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Least they got head in the end