OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just checked them they say "out of stock"
frown.gif

2nd Best? I'm looking at GameYeeeah right now.

MrBubbles

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Realhotstuff is expensive, especially if you buy from NJ they charge a state tax.

Go for GameYeeaah, VERY fast shipping and very cheap prices. I bought on R4 from DealExtreme and it took about 3 weeks to get here, I bought two R4s for my sister and cousin from GameYeaah and they came within exactly 7 days later. I also used the GBAtemp coupon.

El-ahrairah

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Real Hot Stuff = Very fast

QFT. I ordered a R4 from them for a Xmas gift and got it 3 days later.

*EDIT* Whoops, just noticed they are out of stock. Ah well, I'd wait untill they restock, as oppose of ordering it from somewhere and having it sent airmail. What with Xmas being so close and all, you can't really afford to wait 20+ days or have it get lost in the mail. (RHS ships via DHL, so you get a tracking number)

PygmyBBQ

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In case anyone else is wondering, I ran into this problem as well. I found two options so far:
www.gamersection.ca $43

and

www.leetmod.com $43

Gamersection ships from Canada and leetmod from the USA. Both state to ship quick and shipping takes 1-5 days. I don't have personal experience with either, but I read mixed reviews for both. Seems like shipping runs ~$5-7 for both places. Hope this helps!

ZeWarrior

TheWarrior
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Real Hot Stuff = Very fast

QFT. I ordered a R4 from them for a Xmas gift and got it 3 days later.

*EDIT* Whoops, just noticed they are out of stock. Ah well, I'd wait untill they restock, as oppose of ordering it from somewhere and having it sent airmail. What with Xmas being so close and all, you can't really afford to wait 20+ days or have it get lost in the mail. (RHS ships via DHL, so you get a tracking number)
QFT Again. I ordered my R4 on a Sunday, Received it Monday afternoon.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: i really want a new mario kart