R4 Card that plays any 3DS game rom?

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by Metab., Mar 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Mar 23, 2013
  1. Metab.
    OP

Member Metab. Check my signature for the latest news on the 3DS

Australia
    Hello all, I am greatly sorry if this question has come up multiple times and i know for active users this must be irritating but I would still like to ask the question anyway.
    Is there currently R4 cards that i can put in my 3DS after loading some roms ive found from the internet (Such as Mario Kart 7, Paper Mario, Naruto ect) and jsut run them with the R4 card?

Here is what im looking to buy:
    http://www.r43ds.org/products/R4-3DS.html

<snip>

If the R4 card listed above cannot play 3DS roms is there ones that can? if so please list them, I want to know the best one both for my money, capabilities as well as being able to play the 3DS games i wish.

2. TyBlood13

Member TyBlood13 Weeaboo Trash

United States
    :facepalm:
    READ THE STICKIES NOTHING PLAYS 3DS ROMS, FLASH-CARTS ONLY RUN DS GAMES IN DS MODE

Did you even read the rules of the forum, NO links to ROMS/ISOs/Other Warez on GBATemp.net!

Sorry, this thread seams to pop up WAY to often.

porkiewpyne likes this.
  3. Metab.
    OP

Australia
    So there is no way to play 3DS roms on a flashcard yet? Still?

4. Crystal the Glaceon

Member Crystal the Glaceon GBAtemp Inkling™ Squishies~

Antarctica
    Are the stickies still there? Yes? Then there is no way to play 3DS roms. You can't play them through flashcards, mods, hackes, ect, and no there are no public hacks released nor do we know if the hacks will play roms (which they mostly aren't intended to do.)
    http://gbatemp.net/threads/nothing-plays-3ds-roms-3ds-still-not-hacked.297281/

Also read the rules, don't post roms nor rom sites and don't ask for them either.

porkiewpyne likes this.
  5. Metab.
    OP

Australia
    I did read the stickies and apologise for the rules I was not trying to advertise or promote the site just listing it as an example of my intentions.
    But the stickies are old and there does seems to be some possibilities.

6. Sicklyboy
    This message by Sicklyboy has been removed from public view by raulpica, Mar 23, 2013, Reason: Trying to salvage this thread -rp.
    Mar 23, 2013
  7. Metab.
    This message by Metab. has been removed from public view by raulpica, Mar 23, 2013, Reason: Trying to salvage this thread -rp.
    Mar 23, 2013
  8. Sicklyboy
    This message by Sicklyboy has been removed from public view by raulpica, Mar 23, 2013, Reason: Trying to salvage this thread -rp.
    Mar 23, 2013
  9. Metab.
    This message by Metab. has been removed from public view by raulpica, Mar 23, 2013, Reason: Trying to salvage this thread -rp.
    Mar 23, 2013
  10. Sicklyboy
    Mar 23, 2013
  11. Metab.
    Mar 23, 2013
  12. porkiewpyne
    This message by porkiewpyne has been removed from public view by raulpica, Mar 23, 2013, Reason: Trying to salvage this thread -rp.
    Mar 23, 2013
  13. Metab.
    Mar 23, 2013
  14. Rydian
    This message by Rydian has been removed from public view by raulpica, Mar 23, 2013, Reason: Trying to salvage this thread -rp.
    Mar 23, 2013
  15. porkiewpyne
    This message by porkiewpyne has been removed from public view by raulpica, Mar 23, 2013, Reason: Trying to salvage this thread -rp.
    Mar 23, 2013
  16. Sicklyboy
    Mar 23, 2013
  17. Metab.
    OP

Australia
    <snip>
    Also, I apologize for the rom link, I was not trying to promote illegal piracy nor the site in question.
    I also apologize for not reading the rules or searching for an answer first (Although i did look through the first page as well as stickies and wanted a current and exclusive answer to my question)

18. Syphurith

Member Syphurith Beginner

China
    Well there are several news sources that prove things.. Trust 3dBrew or This Forum's STICK.
    And that's enough if they say 'yes' or 'no' that means someone has already tried hard to do so.
    So please read sticks and believe anything that 'Exactly' said. Yep ask other to forgive that mistake. [I don't feel bothered much]

19. raulpica

Supervisor raulpica With your drill, thrust to the sky!

Italy
    I've removed several posts as the general misunderstanding on the rules seems to have been cleared - and I don't want anyone else to jump on this thread trying to punish the OP some more ;)

20. Metoroid0

Member Metoroid0 Any objections Adam?

Japan
    You don't have to be rude to him and write in capitals size 110... so WHAT is he didn't read??? i' sure he will... :glare:

Im sorry but these things push my button, when people act like that on others over trivial matter...

as far as i know, no.. but if you find out something, please, share info here with us on GBAtemp if you want :)

21. tobiasoO
    This message by tobiasoO has been removed from public view by Costello, Jun 19, 2013.
    Mar 24, 2013
  22. Metoroid0

Japan
    it would be good if 3DS roms would be playable through SD slot

23. TyBlood13

Member TyBlood13 Weeaboo Trash

United States
    It also pushes my buttons when people don't follow the rules. His question could have been easily answerd with the search function and the stickies. I understand he's new and all, but this is getting ridiculous. I should have been slapped by my mother when I made my first thread, I made the same mistake. Granted, I was being a little harsh, but have you seen a great deal of threads in the section? This same question or very similar ones.

Metoroid0 likes this.
  24. Foxi4

Reporter Foxi4 On the hunt...

pip
    Poland
    BUT RAULPOCA WE HAEV TINGS TO SEY...

[​IMG]

raulpica and Joe88 like this.
  25. Sicklyboy

Global Moderator Sicklyboy Resident Mechanical Keyboard Addict

United States
    This thread is destined to fail.

26. Metoroid0

Japan
    Um..guys..what about topic? :glare:

27. Sicklyboy

Global Moderator Sicklyboy Resident Mechanical Keyboard Addict

United States
    What about it? It was already answered two years before this thread was even made.

The answer is KINDA RIGHT THERE.

Not to mention already being answered in this thread four times, not to mention a few times in the trashed posts.

28. gamer765
    This message by gamer765 has been removed from public view by p1ngpong, Mar 24, 2013, Reason: lies -p1ng.
    Mar 24, 2013
  29. p1ngpong

Supervisor p1ngpong Legit Boss Harold

Croatia
    I see absolutely no reason to keep this open, the answer is a simple no, nothing plats 3DS roms and there are no current 3DS hacks.

Anyway guys, being civil to each other is also part of the rules of the forum and just as important as not posting warez and so on. Informing a new member of our rules is appreciated but there really is no need to jump all over someone for overlooking a sticky or a particular rule especially if they are new. Next time just report a thread, post a polite reply and move on, there really is no need for anything more than that.

Closed.

Metoroid0 and Syphurith like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.