Hacking R4 card Help!!!Please im new!!!

chicken_lady16

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i recently got a 2nd hand r4 card, so it never had the cd. i figured out how to put games on, but i cant get the menu to work. is there any way i can get it working without the cd?
Thanx
chicken_lady16
nds.gif
cry.gif

Bob Evil

The Department of Home-Made Insecurity
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
the root of the card just means onto the card itself, and not into a folder on the card.

Do you have a folder on your card now called English, or something similar?

If so, go into that folder, cut all the files & folders inside it, and paste them out side the folder.

chicken_lady16

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i checked and it is called english, but its not a folder. should all my other things like games all be in one folder though?

papyrus

Trophies
Website
bux.to
XP
Country
archive means the file of yours that english1.17.rar .you must extract that english1.17.rar then copy the files to the root of your card. the files should be the _system_ folder, _DS_MENU.DAT , _DS_MENU.SYS and the _MSHL_.NDS and moonshl folder. then your good to go.

papyrus

Trophies
Website
bux.to
XP
Country
Did you get the english1.17.rar file ryt? Right click on that file then choose extract. Then those files will be on a folder English1.17 then right click then click send to your micro sd then your done.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkYA4rALqEE