Hardware R4 california In A Hurry

eligri

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi!

I need to have a R4i gold card before Friday this week. I'm currently in Orange County CA, so would like one shipped from California.

Where is the best LEGIT site I can buy one from? Only requirement is that it costs less than 25 dollars shipped (the amount I have to spend), and that it will more than likely arrive before Friday/saturday if I order it today :)

Thanks

Ps. The site needs to accept Target Mastercard Prepaid :)

Last edited by eligri,
D

Deleted-379826

First off anything that accepts mastercard will accept that, second off I don't think any site will ship you for that price shipped, that fast!

Luckkill4u

4 guys in a car ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Hi!

I need to have a R4i gold card before Friday this week. I'm currently in Orange County CA, so would like one shipped from California.

Where is the best LEGIT site I can buy one from? Only requirement is that it costs less than 25 dollars shipped (the amount I have to spend), and that it will more than likely arrive before Friday/saturday if I order it today :)

Thanks

Ps. The site needs to accept Target Mastercard Prepaid :)
Your asking the impossible, an R4i Gold is at least $16 so that leaves $9 shipping and handling. There is no way you could get less than one week shipping at that price and I didn't even calculate tax or other fees...

Reactions: Deleted-379826

eligri

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Really? Well, what sites would it be that offers that service? I have a hard time imagining that even the cheapest shipping would take more than a week if it's within the same state. I ordered a watch the other day, and it came in less than a week from washington with the cheapest ground shipping available...

Luckkill4u

4 guys in a car ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Really? Well, what sites would it be that offers that service? I have a hard time imagining that even the cheapest shipping would take more than a week if it's within the same state. I ordered a watch the other day, and it came in less than a week from washington with the cheapest ground shipping available...
I would say most if not all NDS flashcards come out of China and It would be pretty hard to find a seller stateside because its theoretically illegal goods or at least a grey area. You can always check your local craigslist or something.

eligri

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gray area I think, only seems to be illegal in UK and Japan.

Found two sites that seem to offer free 2-5 day shipping, both in california. Anybody know if they are legit?
dsflashcart com
rev3ds com

Cheers

eligri

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ordered from modchipdirect, thanks for the help everybody :)

Says 1-5 day shipping, so hoping that they ship tomorrow and I land between the 1-3 day mark ;)

Reactions: Deleted-379826

eligri

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
My order didn't go through. I'm just going to have to have it shipped to sweden (or pick it upp here next winter), but would like to use the prepaid card that I have. Are there any websites that process the payment through the US, and not internationally?

Cheers

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: I cant tell what my favorite N64 game is