Hacking R4 and your DSPhat touchscreen

Jasonese

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a strange problem that started a few months after I bought my R4 Revolution(yes the ORIGINAL one!) my DSPhat's touchscreen will malfunction and act as if I touched the far right side of the screen. It happens usually while switching games after having played one for a long time. Sometimes it happens while playing whatever game. Now this may seem like a HUGE hazard to your DSPhat, however mine is as roughly old as the release date(I forgot when), HOWEVER my DSPhat will recover from this problem on it's own if I leave it alone for a day or two. As far as I know, any new DSPhats could be completely unaffected by this little annoyance.

Has this ever happened to you?

I doubt someone will fix this nor do I really care if this will be fixed or not as my DSPhat can recover from the problem on it's own so it's no big deal.

Just putting this out there for DSPhat users with the R4 Revolution, not a clone. Who knows, if this happens to you and there is no remedy for the problem, leaving your DSPhat alone for a couple days may fix it.

EpicJungle

stop browbeating me can't you see i'm sexy
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Exactly the same thing happened to my friend, but with an DS Lite...
But I don't think it's the R4 that's causing the problem..

He stopped for a week, and it still didn't work :|

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: