R4 3DS Upgrade Revolution for DS not working

Discussion in 'R4 DS' started by Rui Nee, Apr 27, 2014.

1. Rui Nee
    OP

Rui Nee Newbie

Newcomer
    Apr 27, 2014
    Guys, I kind of really need help. I have this R4 3DS Upgrade (like the one in the picture below) and all it's original files or drivers or whatever they are were accidentally deleted and I don't know where to get them and I couldn't play games anymore. Do you know where to get them? and how to fix it? What to put in the sd card or something? It says "An error has occurred. Press and hold the Power Button to turn the system off. Please see the Nintendo DSi Operations Manual for help troubleshooting." Do you know how to fix this? By the way the icon on the Menu is Spongebob's Atlantis Squarepantis THQ (if it helps). THANK YOU IN ADVANCE.
    [​IMG]

2. migles

migles Mei the sexiest bae

GBAtemp Patron
    migles is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Sep 19, 2013
    Saint Kitts and Nevis
    my dad works for nintendo.
    did you happen to try the website printed on the cart or box?

http://r4issdhc.com/downloaden.html

btw, wrong section, this is a ds flashcart, even if it is compatible with the 3ds console, it doesn't mean its a 3ds flashcart...

3. Gameplayer9198

Gameplayer9198 GBAtemp Regular

Apr 4, 2010
    United States
    USA, Kentucky
    R4iSSDHC.com on the box looks like it doesn't support the latest DSi firmware looks like you updated your DSi

4. Red559

Red559 Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 1, 2013
    Guys i have been looking everywhere for updated drivers but the ones on the site's are outdated and i cant play new games like pokemon white 2 can you guys find me updated drivers please thanks