Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I just received my Classic Controller and Charge Station
hrth.gif
They're awesome, awesome, awesome !!! And they were completely free !!! On the other had, PrizeRebel still haven't sent me my WiiPoints card
dry.gif
I might have to contact them soon =/

EDIT: I've received my Wii Points card !!!! They've e-mailed me the number and it worked perfect

modshroom128

OP
Trophies
Website
modshroom128.imgur.com
XP
Country
United States
I just received my Classic Controller and Charge Station
hrth.gif
They're awesome, awesome, awesome !!! And they were completely free !!! On the other had, PrizeRebel still haven't sent me my WiiPoints cardÂ
dry.gif
I might have to contact them soon =/

EDIT: I've received my Wii Points card !!!! They've e-mailed me the number and it worked perfect

thegame07

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
So can I do this and get one of my friends from texas to send me the items
unsure.gif
can I just enter his address and then they will send the items to him but I will do the serveys on my pc
unsure.gif
I bet you guys get a lot of spam in your email now plus lots of junk in your mail
laugh.gif

Icarus

fire walk with me
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
So can I do this and get one of my friends from texas to send me the itemsÂ
unsure.gif
can I just enter his address and then they will send the items to him but I will do the serveys on my pcÂ
unsure.gif
I bet you guys get a lot of spam in your email now plus lots of junk in your mail
laugh.gif
You probably won't be able to register but your friend can register for you. And yeah, he'll receive the gifts to his address. I've got myself a new gmail just for this so everything's going there. I never use my main e-mails for surveys.

dsbomb

Trophies
Website
dsbomb.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
I think it's weird how so many of the offers on these sites are for other sites wanting you to fill out surveys for cash/prizes. You can get caught in some insane recursion if you're not careful.

You guys ever read of anyone going through on some of the promotions like a $100-500 gift card? They seem to be like, buy 2 things on this page, buy 3 on this page, ok, you win. As long as it's less to buy than the reward, it could be beneficial. The trouble is wondering how trustworthy they are about it all...

modshroom128

OP
Trophies
Website
modshroom128.imgur.com
XP
Country
United States
I think it's weird how so many of the offers on these sites are for other sites wanting you to fill out surveys for cash/prizes. You can get caught in some insane recursion if you're not careful.

You guys ever read of anyone going through on some of the promotions like a $100-500 gift card? They seem to be like, buy 2 things on this page, buy 3 on this page, ok, you win. As long as it's less to buy than the reward, it could be beneficial. The trouble is wondering how trustworthy they are about it all...
thats why i only used sites proven by others to be trustworthy.

my suggestion: if your too nervous about these kinds of things, just use sites that dont need a credit card... gamin lagoon or prize rebel work just fine.

Retal

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaming Lagoon said:
Question: I am not in the USA can I earn free game time?
Answer: Unfortunately at this time our sponsors only accept USA based residents. If you have a friend in the USA with a computer connected to the internet in the USA; They can sign-up for you.
Source: http://www.gaminglagoon.com/index.php?page=faq

>_>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Goku likes to flip the bean to get others healthy