modshroom128

OP
Trophies
Website
modshroom128.imgur.com
XP
Country
United States
omfg prize rebel is taking so fukin long just to get a wii charge station...

ive been on there for like 2 hours... and i only have like 10.1 points...
god damnit... i dont want a stupid 1 month card to xbox live! i want teh wii charge station!

I suggest you search for some auto-completion tools for firefox... like auto yes/no checkbox filler and address filler

Works wonders.
i dont use firefox.

Icarus

fire walk with me
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

god damnit... i dont want a stupid 1 month card to xbox live! i want teh wii charge station!

I suggest you search for some auto-completion tools for firefox... like auto yes/no checkbox filler and address filler

Works wonders.
I've found one for forms but what do you use for yes/no checkboxes ? I hate pressing every single one of them =/

modshroom128

OP
Trophies
Website
modshroom128.imgur.com
XP
Country
United States
I'm not in the USA, duh
ooo... im sorry to here that
frown.gif

looks like u r missing out on teh fabulouz prizesz

Dylaan

Trophies
XP
Country
What about Aussie links that don't require hundreds of referrals etc? Prefer stuff over cash. Ezyrewards is alright, got a few domain names from them from making multiple accounts, but if you want the big things good luck!

modshroom128

OP
Trophies
Website
modshroom128.imgur.com
XP
Country
United States

Works wonders.
what if, for some of the free survey offers, i put different adressess...

can they find that and just ban me?

Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
GamingLagoon... I'm assuming any offers worth 1.5 points they will try to validate the info. And the offer "Party with a rockstar" needs real info, but is only 60 cents so just ignore it.

pristinemog

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

Works wonders.
I've found one for forms but what do you use for yes/no checkboxes ? I hate pressing every single one of them =/

Click No for the first checkbox on a page. Then hold the left 'Alt' and press the = (equal sign key). It'll fill the rest up with no.

Really makes things even faster along with Roboform for the form filling.

iTech

Trophies
Website
www.mikethespike.net
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
r there any sites online...Â
were i can get free crap 4 takin surveys

I don't know about surveys... but Farmer Feaces down up in the countryside might hook you up with some cowshit. He's always stopping young people that pass by his farm to hand them out crap (he keeps the shit in his pockets). His farm actually consists only of a port-a-potty someone dumped next to the mainroad, and he makes various animals crap in there to produce manure - but there's not enough room in there to house all the shit because he also must live in that portable toilet since it's the law (you can't live out in the open). I think if you'd impregnate his ugly-ass one-legged daughter, he might even give you a whole bucket of his finest pigeonshit. I hear they're award-winning homing pigeons.

But that's gonna be hard since the girl died a decade ago and he never noticed.

Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:

I don't know about surveys... but Farmer Feaces down up in the countryside might hook you up with some cowshit. He's always stopping young people that pass by his farm to hand them out crap (he keeps the shit in his pockets). His farm actually consists only of a port-a-potty someone dumped next to the mainroad, and he makes various animals crap in there to produce manure - but there's not enough room in there to house all the shit because he also must live in that portable toilet since it's the law (you can't live out in the open). I think if you'd impregnate his ugly-ass one-legged daughter, he might even give you a whole bucket of his finest pigeonshit. I hear they're award-winning homing pigeons.

Okay, I'll check it out. Whats your referral number, iTech?

rofl2.gif

iTech

Trophies
Website
www.mikethespike.net
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:

Okay, I'll check it out. Whats your referral number, iTech?

rofl2.gif

Just tell him you heared from the guy he gave the bucket of pigeon shit to last month.
shy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Her boob is the cause of all this current shit :angry: