1. KsAmJ

OP KsAmJ GBAtemp Regular

Exactly

2. Draxzelex

Draxzelex GBAtemp Legend

United States
    Because CDN is not entirely "dead"; its dead to the public. There are private ways of downloading from the CDN hence how scene groups are still contributing.

awtgrduzwt5r9, Garou and loler55 like this.
  3. Ghost92

Ghost92 GBAtemp Maniac

Colombia
    Where do I find the titlekey to unlock an nsx?

4. Draxzelex

Draxzelex GBAtemp Legend

United States
    Titlekeys are copyrighted material and against the rules to share on GBATemp, even through PM.

loler55 likes this.
  5. KsAmJ

OP KsAmJ GBAtemp Regular

i haven't seen any new NSP based game scene release since the public CDNSP dead. all the releases coming up is either XCIs or NSP created from the XCI. so i guess it is dead for now

6. KsAmJ
    This message by KsAmJ has been removed from public view by Quantumcat, Oct 9, 2018, Reason: Dupe.
    Oct 8, 2018
  7. Draxzelex

Draxzelex GBAtemp Legend

United States
    Are you sure you're searching in the same places as I am? Because I have a harder time finding .XCI files than .NSP; in fact, I'm pretty sure the scene groups reuploaded everything as .NSP files since those are universally supported.

8. KsAmJ

OP KsAmJ GBAtemp Regular

well there is tools now converting the XCIs to NSPs that is why alot of NSPs around for the XCI based ones but if you take a closer look to the scene for the newer NSP Only games you won't find any...DAR**cough

9. Draxzelex

Draxzelex GBAtemp Legend

United States
    Are you sure they're converted ones? I don't know about downloading all of the latest scene .NSP files and checking whether they have a ticket or not.

10. Robert McCoy

Robert McCoy GBAtemp Fan

United States
    One thing I'm not fully understanding is:

Is a cert ban the same as a console ban? Is the system itself banned even if it's reset with no account on it? Or does the cert ban mean my account cert is banned and can't download anything even updates?

Can someone clarify this for me?

11. snk2

snk2 GBAtemp Regular

Romania
    so now that CDNSP is dead, is there a way to check if a game has an update, or which exactly is the latest update version is for said game without going online on the console itself (say if you're banned) ?

12. KsAmJ

OP KsAmJ GBAtemp Regular

i think i have seen a tool check that but it checks based on the filename (no idea if it has a direct cdn connection or not)

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

well I am not sure about that

13. sid6581

sid6581 Member
    Newcomer

Gambia, The
    Party Crashers, Wandersong and Towerfall didn't get a physical release or did they? Because those were released. But if you can't find them then Nintendo surely made piracy a lot harder - but certainly not impossible.

14. Garou

Garou GBAtemp Maniac

you can still find the complete NSP (with tickets and certs) for new games like Mario Party if you know where to look ^_^
    and we still have new updates that are not available in cart like Pokken 1.3.3 updates

Draxzelex likes this.
  15. maryete

maryete Newbie
    Newcomer

Spain
    hello, I'm new here, I'd like to talk to some admin or expert about the cdnsp

16. Freezerbomb

Freezerbomb Likes tacos

United States
    Email/call Nintendo's customer service and ask what the latest update is for said game.

17. metaljay

metaljay GBAtemp Fan

what would you like to know? or just create a new thread to get specific help :)

18. leon8179

leon8179 Advanced Member
    Newcomer

United States
    can you give me a hint to where to look for those nsp files? I use certain website cough DU cough but it has way too many ads and certifications when you try to get something

19. Draxzelex

Draxzelex GBAtemp Legend

United States
  20. Krazyeye

Krazyeye Hellooo Nurse!

Korea, South
    Not true. I was able to find "Super Mario Party" nsp without any issues (googledrive cough cough). If you have discord account, search for Switch Hacking community. Awesome people from discord will help you out if you have any questions :)

Draxzelex likes this.
  21. JupiterJesus

JupiterJesus Member
    Newcomer

United States
    For the person asking about the latest updates - the "tagaya" server still responds to requests. It returns a list of every single existing update title and its latest version, and doesn't require dauth. It isn't the most useful thing in the world, since you can't actually download the updates (requests to the "atum" server for geting cnmt IDs and downloading NCAs doesn't work anymore), but you can get the latest versions. I don't think CDNSP uses tagaya - it uses the "superfly" server to get the latest update for each individual title, which is no longer accessible. The CDN downloader I wrote does use tagaya, which is how I know it still works and I have all of the latest versions... I just can't download the actual update files.

This is not for the layman, but the tagaya server is at https://tagaya.hac.lp1.eshop.nintendo.net/tagaya/hac_versionlist. It is accessible just by going to that url with the most recent public cert (up to you to figure out how to send the cert to that URL, or copy some CDNSP python code into a new file and use it to make a request to that URL).

ajd4096 and bundat like this.
  22. KsAmJ

OP KsAmJ GBAtemp Regular

yeah I see new eshop games coming ... CDNSP is not fully dead

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Nintendo, Getting, Public