R e v o l u t i o n

el_venga

Handhelds Lover
Trophies
XP
Country
im just happy that this didnt turned on to be a failure because there was too much rumours, its one of the coolest ideas that NINTENDO have.

GeneralLeoFF

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Some more moc ups seem to have came up that I havent seen here yet. Though I could have missed them.

revfish.jpg

Give that a proper grip and it would be better but who the hell acctually plays fishing games? Still a good idea for an add-on.

revwheel.jpg

OK now this one just does not gly at all... Nit only does that look dumb but can you just image trying to play a driving game with a free floating wheel? Sometimes you need to let go of a steering wheel to grab it in a diffrent spot to make a sharp turn. You will drop this thing
smile.gif

revspeaker.jpg

A mic and a speaker. Thats useless cuz they will have a headset for that. Though they should have put a mic on the controller itself so you can act like a dork and be a singer in a rock band or soemthing. It should be standard rather then an add-on though.

revkatamari.jpg

WTF? heh

revzapper.jpg

Pretty cool but I think Nintendo would make a beter looking one. The sensors should already let the controller act like a gun and if they dont Nintendo should make it work that way. Still you cant aim without a barrel so a light gun add-on is cool.

revds.jpg

Dumbest thing I have ever seen.

hobotent

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lol, looks like they used photoshop. hahaha

edit: OMG! the video looks soo cool!! this is gonna be waayyyy better than the 360 or ps3... maybe not as graphicy, but funner.

Athlon-pv

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The thing that baffled me was that they at the end of teh video said it would be released 2006 while most anticipated a early 2007 release. Is that then due to Sony release of the PS3 in june?

Kyoji

ウッーウッーウマ
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The thing that baffled me was that they at the end of teh video said it would be released 2006 while most anticipated a early 2007 release. Is that then due to Sony release of the PS3 in june?
More than likely. Nintendo can sit there and claim they are going after "non-gamers" all theyd like, but they know that both the Xbox 360 and PS3 (especially the PS3 in Japan) pose a HUGE threat to them. Seeing the Revolution launched shortly after, or maybe even before the PS3 wouldnt suprise me.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: sigh