Hacking 'R' button in loader?

BlueBomber

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Sorry if this is a dumb question or if it's already been answered, but does anyone know what the 'R' shoulder button does in the DS Simply Loader screen? It makes the 'R' icon switch between red and green, but I can't figure out what it does.

Thanks in advance.

Empyre

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.dsbrew.com
XP
Country
At the right top of the touch screen it is the "Soft Reset"; Red indicator means the "Soft Reset function is off; Green indicator means the Soft Reset function is on. The users may point on the touch screen or press "R" button to switch the "Soft Reset" On/Off.

Kaphis

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
it enables in game reset ^^

when its green ~ when u push A+B+X+Y+L+R , it will reset back to the game menu

when its red~ it doesn't work ^^;;

Mystic-Homer

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
When I first got my M3 and loaded the v1.02b firmware on it, I also wondered the same thing...

Originally, I was like "$%@#%@#%! Why isn't soft reset working?!"... when I knew it should have been.

Then I noticed that little symbol at the top-right... Boy, did I feel embarassed
shy.gif

Bongloads

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Uzbekistan
I just have to tell someone how great it is that they included Soft Reset in the firmware!
yaynds.gif
I never thought it possible with clean dumps until I sat down and thought about it - and watched my M3Lite Soft Reset back to itself instead of the Simply when I chose it in there
wink.gif
Now that they've done this, I'm wondering what possible advantage(s) they could possibly have in mind for the "Real" version down the line.....

Anyways, Soft Reset Rocks!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: