Gaming QWERTY Keyboard

MLRX

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there any way to make it the default for web browsing rather than the phone keyboard one?
I don't think its in the system options but is there a plugin or a homebrew app or something?

Pavichokche

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
With my custom firmware (5.03 GEN-A) I can switch between the "phone" input and a full qwerty keyboard by pressing select (in the text entry screen). I'm sure it's the same in most other CFWs. Try that
biggrin.gif

SifJar

Not a pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
If you put it on QWERTY and leave it there, it opens on QWERTY next time you use it. At least, it does for me, and has done since about 5.00.

c_house

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was so glad when they finally patched the firmware to keep the keyboard you selected every time you opened text input. QWERTY is so much better than T9.

MLRX

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
c_house said:
I was so glad when they finally patched the firmware to keep the keyboard you selected every time you opened text input. QWERTY is so much better than T9.
what patched firmware? does m33 or gen have this option?

SifJar

Not a pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
MLRX said:
c_house said:
what patched firmware? does m33 or gen have this option?

I think he means Sony added the feature. CFW should have this too as they are all based on OFW which have the feature. As said above, it only works in official browser, not extra RAM mod.

MLRX

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
idk. it's not working but it doesnt matter so much cuz il be using the extra ram mod 99% of the time.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: