Gaming qustion about psptube

MystikEkoez

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
? In case that wasn't a rhetorical question...
Crunchyroll is a low quality streaming site for Anime, Music Videos, Movies, Drama, etc.

bazzi_h

Trophies
XP
Country
Crunchy roll is an anime website and no I don't think it is possible for you to stream it into psptube but i may be wrong

klogaraa

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
bazzi_h said:
Crunchy roll is an anime website and no I don't think it is possible for you to stream it into psptube but i may be wrong

if other flv streaming website could be played on psptube then

why they could not add a scripte for crunchyroll (iv hared that saved flv from crunchyroll would crash the

homebrew)

plz i need an explanation about it and im tired on search about it
wacko.gif
wacko.gif

Kuya

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Im pretty sure Ive heard that there is crunchyroll support... but it might be an unofficial add-on. Did you even get the regular YouTube to work? Because a lot of people think that setting up PSPTube is very simple... well, it might be, but I found it petty hard, and just gave up on it altogether.

MystikEkoez

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There's no real configuration to PSPtube... All you do is drop it in the corresponding GAME folder, and edit the config file with a developer code from Youtube.

klogaraa

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Kuya said:
Im pretty sure Ive heard that there is crunchyroll support... but it might be an unofficial add-on. Did you even get the regular YouTube to work? Because a lot of people think that setting up PSPTube is very simple... well, it might be, but I found it petty hard, and just gave up on it altogether.

yes i have it working

will i assume that there is no crunchyroll script around by now

maybe after or never...

MystikEkoez thanks for the tip but there is no crunchyroll script (i think its in java lang)

Hammi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
MystikEkoez said:
There's no real configuration to PSPtube... All you do is drop it in the corresponding GAME folder, and edit the config file with a developer code from Youtube.

You don't even need the developer code anymore.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: gn