Quote me and like this post, please.

s4mid4re

Trophies
Website
v4.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
I'm testing out some of the notification options to see which ones stick across relogs to see which ones I'll use.

Could at least one person quote this post, and like it? I'm going to get off for a while right after posting this to see if the notification of events while offline stays until I log in with my current forum settings.

Nujui

I need something to do.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Basically you'll get a little red number in the top right corner telling you who and how many people quoted you or liked your post

Slyakin

See ya suckers
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm testing out some of the notification options to see which ones stick across relogs to see which ones I'll use.

Could at least one person quote this post, and like it? I'm going to get off for a while right after posting this to see if the notification of events while offline stays until I log in with my current forum settings.
Fancy.

Reactions: 1 person

Chikaku-chan

ᏁᎽᎪ~
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand

Hmm?

s4mid4re

Trophies
Website
v4.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States

Let's notification spam Rydian with this :tpi:

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country

stinkoman

Magnificent Bastard
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

like.gif
mthrnite likes this.
Way cool.

BloodyFlame

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

like.gif
mthrnite likes this.

Reactions: 1 person

emugirl1994

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
formspring.me
XP
Country
United States

like.gif
mthrnite likes this.

Woah, does this even tell you who liked the reply/quote too?

Snailface

My frothing demand for 3ds homebrew is increasing
Trophies
Engine Room with Cyan, watching him learn.
XP

like.gif
mthrnite likes this.

Fancy.

Hmm?
Multi-Quote for maximum winning. :yayps3:

nryn99

desu~
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines

like.gif
mthrnite likes this.

Fancy.

Hmm?
Multi-Quote for maximum winning. :yayps3:
i'm gonna spam your notifications

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

like.gif
mthrnite likes this.
Ok...

s4mid4re

Trophies
Website
v4.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States

like.gif
mthrnite likes this.

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
OP
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
like.gif
mthrnite likes this.
XD

And yes, you're told who quoted/liked the post.

Logged in to find 27 notifications, so yeah it works just fine.

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?app=core&module=usercp&tab=core&area=notifications
I have "Notify me when someone quotes my posts" and "Notify me when someone 'likes' my posts" with "Notification List" checked.

Now to wipe this so I don't get notification spammed...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs