ROM Hack Quik guide to play a hacked guitar hero

thedicemaster

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
or use the automated GHot arm9 patcher?(middle of page1)

*slaps dominator*
tringcooler from tgbus made it apparently.
atleast, according to Thug4L1f3, who originally put the arm9 in the guitar hero topic in nds releases.

JBates

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
before replacing arm9 my clean rom runs on ideas just fine, showing that i need the grip. after, ideas gets an error and needs to close when i try to run the new file. is this normal, because i'm afraid something went wrong and i shouldn't try playing it on my cyclo.

³³³

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Wow this actually rocks
biggrin.gif

I can play it now only the A button is hard and its hard to play more then one color
frown.gif

But im definatly gonna buy this it rocks
biggrin.gif

Batman55

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Can someone change the control scheme easily? If it's too hard to do, ignore the request... It is very fun so far, but it gets hard pressing 2 buttons at once.

Batman55

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I just realized you can play with the D-Pad too. The directions there also need changing... please. Anyways, DPad makes it easier to "strum" the screen.

kusohead

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It certainly is a pain in the ass to play with the hack, but its still better than nothing
I am doing pretty well so far with the direction key pad control, its just that I could never be able to hold two keys together simultaneously, also you are forced to use star power as soon as it is fully charged since you are already using the buttons ( but really I am not bothered by it) and yet they are the only problem I've came across so far (Subway level cleared!)

I really don't have any idea how this hack can be enhanced futher, though I would love to see what ideas people can come up with though
smile.gif
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn