Quiero actualizar el hen de mi ps4 puedo actualizarlo? Y que debo hacer ?

Rosita

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Tengo mi ps4 con chipeo hen pero para poder instalar juegos nuevos como fifa 21 y así debo actualizarlo que debo hacer ? Ayuden me porfavor Gracias

Maupiti

Hacking is so « Nice »
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Tengo mi ps4 con chipeo hen pero para poder instalar juegos nuevos como fifa 21 y así debo actualizarlo que debo hacer ? Ayuden me porfavor Gracias
GBATemp is an English “speaking “ forum. So please, do it in English (even if I do understand Spanish language).

Reactions: KiiWii

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Code:
I have my ps4 with hen but to be able to install new games like fifa 21 and thus I must update it, what should I do? Please help me Thank you.

If you are on 5.05 then you need to obtain a backported version of the game/updates.

Reactions: Maupiti

Maupiti

Hacking is so « Nice »
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Code:
I have my ps4 with hen but to be able to install new games like fifa 21 and thus I must update it, what should I do? Please help me Thank you.

If you are on 5.05 then you need to obtain a backported version of the game/updates.

So you also understand Spanish ? 😉

Reactions: KiiWii

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: