Hacking Quick Wii Scrubber question

syn13

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i extracted some iso's of my wbfs hard drive and wanted to open them up in wii scrubber but i seem to be getting an "io_seek" error which keeps popping up recursively and not letting me open the iso. i was wondering is this normal?

bdr9

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have never had much luck opening ISOs extracted from WBFS drives. Try using the original source of the games instead. However you got them onto the drive in the first place.

syn13

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i tend to burn them to discs and i don't have the iso anymore so i thought using wbfs manager could reproduce the iso for me. would it be ok to make an iso from the disc using imgburn or something?

thesund0g

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
syn13 said:
i extracted some iso's of my wbfs hard drive and wanted to open them up in wii scrubber but i seem to be getting an "io_seek" error which keeps popping up recursively and not letting me open the iso. i was wondering is this normal?

Use a different means of extracting the ISO. I assume you're using WBFS Manager 3.0.1? It has issues w/extracting that never got fixed, and I guess the project might as well be abandoned now. Try WBFS Intelligent GUI 6 or any of the command-line tools, they all seem to work fine.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: For example, one of my other favorite songs from them, with some massive house music influence - +1