ushare

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
HyeGuys.

I am using the USB LOADER GX t play backup games. My WBFS Manager 3.0 is downloading boxart covers fine.

THE PROBLEM IS... It doesn't show up on my Wii. So, if I drag my mouse over a game in WBFS Manager, it will preview a cover. But when it is is viewed on the wii, there is no picture of the box on the wii.

PLEASE HELP!

jstevenson72

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I personally haven't done this, but WBFS Manager looks to be designed to allow you to specify the cover folder (either from your USB HD, or SD Card) via the OPTIONS / ADVANCED tab.

It appears as though if you were to specify the covers folder for USB Loader GX on your USB Drive in that area, that the covers would then be download there...

If not, you can always manually copy them from the location that WBFS Manager is storing them to the folder needed by USB Loader GX.

I don't user GX, but I would assume like all other loaders, it has the ability to also download the covers directly from within the Wii. This is what I usually do with CFG Loader and WiiFlow.

Good Luck,

Jason

wyndcrosser

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WBFS just downloads the covers to your documents folders (whatever u set it to), you have to manually copy the files over to your SD card, in order to pull the images up.

e.g. C:\Users\Fighting Ninja\Documents\WBFS Manager Covers

If you go to your gx config file on your SD card, you'll see what folder you need to place them in. If you don't have that folder already made, just create it based off the config file.

e.g. root:/images or root:/covers or root:/discimages

The newer version downloads covers just fine btw.

Wynd

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: You could say the same for a couple or so threads that used to be popular, I guess.