Hacking Quick question regarding FE: Awakening, DLC (.cia) and spotpass.

ogopogo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Taiwan
So I'm about to start playing Fire Emblem Awakening and I have a pack of all the DLC in the form of a .cia file that I can install with BigBlueMenu; however, if I understand correctly, there are also these Spotpass side quests that you can download in-game. Now my questions is will accessing the Spotpass content in game delete the DLC I've installed? And is there a difference between using the DLC with a .cia install of the game and using a .3dz rom?

ogopogo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Taiwan
how are you installing this DLC? i'm curious. i'm assuming your not using eshop

Like I said, it's a a package of all 15 DLC in a cia file that I can install with BigBlueMenu. Since I am playing the Japanese version though, the DLC I found are for the same region so I'm not sure if these would work for other regions or not.

Pitalacta

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
The same DLC and updates work with cartridge and eshop versions all the same.
I installed the DLC .cia pack and for some reason it doesn't work with my eshop copy, it says something like "The SD card was removed" when I try accessing the DLC menu. I had to ~acquire~ a .3dz rom and start a new save file to be able to play the DLC.
To answer the OP, I go into the spotpass menu all the time and never had my DLC deleted.

Dreganxix

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I'm about to start playing Fire Emblem Awakening and I have a pack of all the DLC in the form of a .cia file that I can install with BigBlueMenu; however, if I understand correctly, there are also these Spotpass side quests that you can download in-game. Now my questions is will accessing the Spotpass content in game delete the DLC I've installed? And is there a difference between using the DLC with a .cia install of the game and using a .3dz rom?
I have the FE:A installed and I am looking just for the DLC CIA. Can you point me in the right direction?

redRiot

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
where did u get the dlc

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM