Hacking Quick Question On USB Loader

SHRIVES93

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just installed the USB Loader onto my wii and I have a few games that I'd like to load onto the hard drive for when i go to my friends' houses and i dont have to bring a billion discs. How bad is it for the wii to install games onto the hard drive from the disc? For some reason I just feel like im like destroying the laser by doing it.

jarock

Trophies
XP
Country
SHRIVES93 said:
I just installed the USB Loader onto my wii and I have a few games that I'd like to load onto the hard drive for when i go to my friends' houses and i dont have to bring a billion discs. How bad is it for the wii to install games onto the hard drive from the disc? For some reason I just feel like im like destroying the laser by doing it.

Why would you think that?.
Do you not think that installing your few games which would take a couple of hours is better than let us say playing your games with your drive for months and months no?. Overall USB Loaders I say prolong the life of your drive, it does make the wii work a little more when installing but your not talking about installing a 100 titles in one go here right.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: