Hacking Quick question on how to burn backups

Sinslasher

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have this certain game... I acquired, digitally. It happen to come in a folder which is divided to at least 41 different files that are named .R** (** represents numbers from 00-41). My question is if I highlight all of these files and, using Imgburn, I create these files into an image? And then burn said image?

Elritha

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Get winrar or 7-zip. The files you got are in a compressed archive. You'll need to extract them and then burn the resulting extracted file using imgburn.

Sinslasher

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think I got it. At the end of the 41 .r** files, there is a .RAR file. I currently extracting it. I believe that those .r** are parts of the main .RAR as the main .RAR was split into different files right?

Elritha

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Sinslasher said:
Thanks a lot! I got a .iso file after extracting it. Now to burn it! Slowest burn speed right?

It shouldn't really matter. I've seen some tests done where the slowest speed actually produces the worst burn quality. I guess it depends on the brand of disk and burner used. I just personally burn stuff at auto speed.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: now I have 3 mig switch. going to return these 2 to aliexpress tho