I am stuck at 3.0U simply because I am without a wireless router for 3 more weeks. Is it okay to run the galaxy update on a wii console with only 3.0U and not 3.1U? (NTSC Wii w/ Wiikey) Thank you. I already updated my wiikey with 1.9g. Just don't know if I should wait.